Players will find that more often than not, there is certain non-personal information that will be collected by the casino online sites they frequent. The type of information that this refers to could include, but by no means may be limited to the following:
- the player’s browser type
- the player’s device type (e.g. desktop, laptop, or mobile)
- the player’s domain name and domain type
- the time the player accessed the site
- the player’s geolocation proximity
All of the above non-personal information would, in turn, be used by the casino online site in question, to further garner and track the sites’ traffic data. Accordingly this information will then provide valuable metrics and data information to the casino online site personnel, which they will then use for reasons of determining data analysis, marketing projections and so forth.