Disco Spins

Play For Real
(*) Enable Flash in your browser in order to play!
Overview

Get funky with the Disco Spins online casino slot game and play right now.

Disco Spins is not your regular type of online casino slot game. What players are getting when they decide to take Disco Spins slot for a whirl is a high-energy, fun-to-play all-round super slot all the way.

This particular slot comprises 5 reels, 3 rows and 20 paylines, and is by no means your typical type of retro-styled slot. Although the very tone, design and theme of Disco Spins is, well – disco, the 70’s throwback comes across quirky and fun, making for a colourful way to spend some hours of downtime.

With it’s above average Return To Player percentage of 96.40%, players are given a fighting chance, as well as the fact the house edge is 3.6% means that by playing Disco Spins, online casino game players will quickly recognise this slot to be a good bet, in terms of lucrative fun to be had.

Take advantage of the varying bonus features that make up this Net Entertainment gaming titles’ allure, namely the Free Spins Mode, which will give the player 15 free spins and a 3x multiplier on all bet line wins. There is also the Disco Spins Mode, which offers players 10 free spins, but also gives a higher payout on wins incurred.

Playing Disco Spins slot will definitely get those feet to tapping, all the way to a great gameplay experience overall.

Casinos with this Game