Dracula

Play For Real
(*) Enable Flash in your browser in order to play!
Overview

Let the Dracula online casino slot game sink its teeth into your gameplay today

Play Dracula online casino slot game today and enjoy sinking your teeth into the meat of a solid, robust, technically sound slot which comprises quite the compelling theme as well. Watch as the Dracula slot game’s feature of expanding wilds translates into a tragic love-story of bloody proportions.

Dracula slot from Net Entertainment software is a 5 reels casino online slot that consists of 40 paylines. This fact makes it great that there is a Bat Feature in this video slot game. The reason for this is that the Bat feature comprises a cluster if bats that appear on the screen, and where the bat cluster lands, those symbols on the game interface then become the same symbol, making it all the more easy to get those winning paylines, and more and more symbols end up matching accordingly.

Apart from being a fun video slot game to play, Dracula also offers players quite reasonable statistics, in terms of Return to Player percentages and the House Edge of the game in question.

With an RTP of 96.60%, Dracula slot boasts a good chance of winnings for players, as well as the competitive 3.4% house edge.

All in all, one would just need to give this vampire-themed slot a whirl to know for sure what good fun & games is all about.

Casinos with this Game